- Winter 1 Tournaments
Winter League will play on Saturdays and Sundays; start times will be between 7:00 am to 10:35 pm with the possibility of one week day game 5pm-9pm.
Winter 1: 6 Games Included
Winter 2: NOW 8 GAMES
Please Note that all players are required to know the rules for SMG SportsPlex at Warminster. Players will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Click on rules here.
Winter Youth Soccer Session 1 (6 Games):
Register by Sept. 30: $700/Team
Register after Sept. 30: $750/Team
Individual: $85/player (registration deadline 11/18)
Winter Youth Soccer Session 2 (8 Games):
Register by Sept. 30: $900/Team
Register after Sept. 30: $950/Team
See below for league pricing specials!
A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a spot in the league. The remaining balance is due by the posted registration deadline day for each league. Late fees will be assessed,or possible removal from the league, if full payment is not received by the first game. There are no refunds.
The only touchline league in the area.
Online Rosters/Waivers & remaining balances must be entered one week prior to league start date.
Coaches are required to bring player cards to each game. Roster and proof of age checks will be made by management periodically.
Individuals are required to have either their player pass from their fall outdoor team available for the duration of the season or must get a SMG player pass. If you need to get a SMG player pass, you must do so before the first day of the league. The child must be present (picture taken) and parents must bring a proof of age in order to process the player pass.
After your team is registered with the facility, the team coach/manager will send all players a link to sign the new participation waiver - doing so will also assist in placing players on a team roster.
- Contact facility to register and pay for team.
- Email is sent to coach/manager with link to sign waiver.
- Coach/manager will send invites to all players.
- Players must accept the invitation to sign waiver and be placed on team roster.
- Each player will upload a photo. Photos are used to produce the newly required Player ID Cards with the exception below.
- Players may use his/her valid club player cards in place of the new facility Player ID Card following the terms and conditions listed under Player Card Policy.
Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
A signed waiver is required for all forms of participation.
All teams are required to have a full roster and all players must sign the new online waiver. Once waiver is signed and a photo is uploaded, the player will receive his/her new Player ID Card.
- Player currently has his/her Player ID Card - Sign waiver and no additional fees required. Player will receive validation on exisiting Player ID Card.
- Player does not currently have a Player Card - Sign waiver and new card cost is $7.
- Birth Certificate is required for age verification if a new Player ID Card is needed (proof of age may also be a sanctioned/valid outdoor player card, a valid passport, or a valid drivers license).
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Proof of age is randomly verified.
Age verification will also take place if a team protests a player's eligibility. If protested, all players on the team in question will provide proof of his/her age; failure to comply and/or the discovery of an ineligible player will result in immediate forfeit - No Exceptions.
To determine which level your team belongs in due to age, please click here to see the age chart.
Agreement to the terms and conditions of our new waiver is REQUIRED for facility participation.
All participants are required to sign the new online waiver.
Facility Participation Waiver
Winter 1 Special: Split your team into 2 teams and receive 50% OFF your second team in Winter 1. First Team Rate: $750, Second Team Rate: $375.This offer is only valid for Winter 1 Youth Soccer and is not valid with any other discounts.