- Camp Info
- Example Day
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bring your child to SMG Sportsplex for a week of fun this summer. If your child enjoys sports or wants to try new sports, this is the camp for you. Your child will have a week of fun, learning and playing sports that might include flag football, soccer, wiffleball, volleyball, basketball, kickball, team handball and others.
Costs for One Day:
Half Day (9am-2pm) - $40 (No Refunds)
Full Day (8am-6pm) - $60 (No Refunds)
Costs for Full Week:
Half Day (9am-2pm) - $175 (No Refunds)
Full Day (8am-6pm) - $275 (No Refunds)
9:30am- Soccer Instruction & Game
10:30am- Basketball Instruction & Game
11:30am- Lunch Break
1:00pm- Team Handball
2:10pm- Flag Football Instruction & Game
3:00pm- Floor Hockey Instruction & Game
3:30pm- Break & Run Down
4:00pm- Wiffle Ball
5:00pm- End of Day Check out
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coaches 1:10 ratio to campers.
- Camps include a T-shirt for each camper.
- Soccer and Basketball camps are instructional, but kept fun.
- We provide extended care until 6pm.
- Multi-Sport camp: ages 6-12, but we do accept kids that have turned 5 by February 2011.
- Play variety of sports.
- Kids are put into different age groups that rotate.
- We can place friends and siblings in the same group.